Intensive Driving Course Benefits
Coventry Intensive Driving Course Benefits
Learning to drive is a very useful skill, it can help job prospects, and give you more freedom, no longer having to rely on buses, trains taxis, or lifts from family and friends.
Learning to drive is not just about passing a driving test, it is important to have the skills, the knowledge and the ability to drive after you have passed the driving test.
Driving Test Success, along with safe and confident driving mean that it is important to learn properly, your Coventry Intensive Driving Courses professional driving instructor will be able to provide you with a structured course tailored to your abilities and needs.
Advantages Of An Intensive Driving Course
An Intensive Driving Course can be the solution to getting through your driving test quickly, and avoiding some of the difficulties that hourly driving lessons can have.
Intensive Driving Courses are especially useful to people with very little spare time in their normal schedule to fit in driving lessons.
Take a week or two off work, do an Intensive Driving Course, and take your Driving Test.
An Intensive Driving Course is not an instant solution, it will still take a few weeks, however, learning to drive by having one lesson per week is likely to take several months.
An Intensive Driving Course can condense learning to drive into a week or two of driving tuition, and the whole process from planning to having a full driving licence taking only a few weeks.
You take your driving test at a time when you have been immersed in driving, and it has been the main focus for the last few days
You can fit all of your learning into just a week or two
You could have your full driving licence in just a few weeks time
Intensive Driving Course Benefits Compared to Hourly Driving Lessons
Many people learn to drive by having a 1 hour Driving Lesson once a week.
The disadvantages of hourly driving lessons are:
- It takes a long time to learn to drive, usually several months.
- Your learning can lack continuity, the first part of each driving lesson can be spent simply getting back to the standard you reached at the end of your previous driving lesson
- You can feel ‘out of practice’
- If you miss a Driving lesson these disadvantages become even worse as there is a two week gap between driving lessons
- You can feel like you are just mastering a skill, when the lesson comes to an end
- It can be difficult to stay motivated because your Driving Test can seem so far away
The advantages of intensive driving courses are:
- Learn to drive in just a few weeks
- Learning is continuous, you are driving every day
- Time is available to master and consolidate skills
- Motivation is good because it is easy to see when the goal of passing the driving test will be reached
Pages in the Learning to Drive section of the Coventry Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Learning To Drive With Coventry Intensive Driving Courses
- Coventry Intensive Driving Courses Information
- Intensive Driving Course Benefits
- Coventry Intensive Driving Courses are Different
- How Soon Can I Pass My Driving Test
- How Long Will My Intensive Driving Course Be
- How Will My Intensive Driving Course Be Structured
- Planning Your Intensive Driving Course
- I Haven't Driven Before Can I Do An Intensive Driving Course
- Residential Intensive Driving Courses
- Pass Your Driving Test in 6 to 8 Weeks
Sections of the Coventry Intensive Driving Courses website:
- Coventry Intensive Driving Courses Home Page
- Important Information About Coventry Intensive Driving Courses
- Learning to Drive with Coventry Intensive Driving Courses
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Intensive Driving Courses
- Intensive Taxi Driving Courses
- Intensive Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Coventry Intensive Driving Courses